Tibetan Life Force Energy Prayer Beads
These Tibetan Prayer Beads are symbolic of life and unity. To the Tibetans, old red agate is considered to be a sacred stone of life force energy. And is commonly worn all throughout Tibet.
These Tibetan Prayer Beads are made of old red agate, yellow agate, a striped dzi bead, a nectar vessel dzi bead, a coral turtle shell bead, turquoise, a brass medallion engraved with the eight auspicious symbols of Buddhism and the Om mantra in the Tibetan script, and is strung on durable string.
For more of our rare Tibetan Wrist Malas, please visit our Tibetan Inheritance collection.
- Origin: Tibet
- Material: Dzi bead, coral, turquoise, amber, agate, brass
- Colors: Greens, whites, yellows, blacks, browns, reds, oranges, greens
- Process: Handmade
- Jewelry Type: Prayer beads
- Striped Agate Bead Dimensions: 15*20mm
- Nectar Vessel Dzi Bead Dimensions: 15*20.5mm
- Yellow Agate Bead Dimensions: 15.5*20mm
- Brass Medallion Diameter: 43mm
- Coral Turtle Shell Bead Dimensions: 7*13mm
Given the nature in which our products are created, rather they be ethnic-made Tibetan prayer beads, rare dzi beads, or Nepali silver jewelry, each of our products are of outstanding quality and craftsmanship. And so, we offer a full one year return on all purchases that become defective.
We require 3 to 5 business days to prepare the product and the shipment. During these 5 days, we will process the order and confirm legitimacy of the transaction. While we are processing the order, we will also conduct a routine quality check on the product, just to ensure there are no potential quality issues.
We ship worldwide with only trusted shipping providers, DHL, FedEx, UPS and TNT. It usually takes between 5 to 10 business days for deliveries to arrive.