Red Agate Om Medallion Tibetan Prayer Beads
Sacred native Tibetan prayer beads made of Tibetan red agate, a striped dzi bead, a nectar vessel dzi bead, a Tibetan coral turtle shell bead, Tibetan turquoise sleeves, Tibetan beeswax (Baltic amber) from the Baltic sea region and a brass Om mantra medallion. These Tibetan prayer beads were handmade to invoke protection, guidance, and healing within you and aid you in your journey to spiritual enlightenment and inner peace.
- Origin: Tibet
- Material: Dzi bead, coral, turquoise, amber, agate, brass
- Colors: Greens, whites, yellows, blacks, browns, reds, oranges, greens
- Process: Handmade
- Jewelry Type: Mala necklace
- Striped Agate Bead Dimensions: 15*20mm
- Nectar Vessel Dzi Bead Dimensions: 15*20.5mm
- Dzi Bead Dimensions: 15.5*20.5mm
- Amber Bead Dimensions: 15.5*20mm
- Brass Medallion Diameter: 43mm
- Coral Turtle Shell Bead Dimensions: 7*13mm
Given the nature in which our products are created, rather they be ethnic-made Tibetan prayer beads, rare dzi beads, or Nepali silver jewelry, each of our products are of outstanding quality and craftsmanship. And so, we offer a full one year return on all purchases that become defective.
We require 3 to 5 business days to prepare the product and the shipment. During these 5 days, we will process the order and confirm legitimacy of the transaction. While we are processing the order, we will also conduct a routine quality check on the product, just to ensure there are no potential quality issues.
We ship worldwide with only trusted shipping providers, DHL, FedEx, UPS and TNT. It usually takes between 5 to 10 business days for deliveries to arrive.