Lotus Seed Om Ring Three Eyes Dzi Tibetan Mala
A rare Tibetan mala bracelet made with a three eyes dzi bead, dark green Tibetan jade and a silver and brass Om mantra ornament. This Tibetan mala was handmade to remind us to maintain a peace of mind and a purity of spirit through whatever obstacles or distractions we may be facing in our daily lives.
- Origin: Tibet
- Material: Lotus seed, green jade, 925 sterling silver, bronze, dzi bead
- Colors: Browns, whites, greens, yellows
- Process: Handmade
- Jewelry Type: Mala bracelet
- Lotus Seed Dimensions: 9*12mm
- Green Jade Bead Diameter: 17mm
- Three Eyes Dzi Bead Dimensions: 12*21mm
- Silver and Bronze Om Ring Diameter: 13mm
Given the nature in which our products are created, rather they be ethnic-made Tibetan prayer beads, rare dzi beads, or Nepali silver jewelry, each of our products are of outstanding quality and craftsmanship. And so, we offer a full one year return on all purchases that become defective.
We require 3 to 5 business days to prepare the product and the shipment. During these 5 days, we will process the order and confirm legitimacy of the transaction. While we are processing the order, we will also conduct a routine quality check on the product, just to ensure there are no potential quality issues.
We ship worldwide with only trusted shipping providers, DHL, FedEx, UPS and TNT. It usually takes between 5 to 10 business days for deliveries to arrive.